- This event has passed.
Adding Colour to Silver Clay
October 26, 2019at10:00 am to 5:00 pm£140.00
Welcome to my Adding Colour workshop!
I don’t know about you but I love a bit of colour with my silver designs! It can add a new dimension and a real sense of style. This workshop is perfect for you if you want to explore silver clay past the basics. It’s also perfect if you want to design and make your own textures to add to silver clay. You can expect to design and make 2 pendants in this workshop, using your very own hand drawn textures. Don’t worry if you can’t draw easily, I have lots of tips and tricks to help you make beautiful textures! We’ll be in a small and relaxed class where you can indulge your creativity.
In this workshop we will cover;
- Creating your very own pendant designs and transferring them onto Scratchfoam
- Ensuring that your design has plenty of area for colour
- Adding clever hidden bails that let you hang your pendant securely without interrupting the design
- Using resin and mica powders and / glitter to add those beautidul colours to your design
- Finishing your pendants to a high standard so that you will be proud to wear them
The course fee includes Silver Clay, all materials required to add colour (worth over £50) a full set of written notes, use of tools and firing equipment and access to our online Student Support videos, documents and membership to my exclusive student Facebook group.